Thursday, March 10, 2011

Distraction

The other night, while I was trying to finish a post for my other blog, CameraHogCarla came by and wanted to play.  I had been trying to work on this for a couple of days already and was determined to finally make some progress before I completely lost my train of thought.

Carla was persistent and eventually I had to take on an "if I can't beat her, I might as well join her" attitude.

I've found that the webcam can provide hours of entertainment.  Here are some of the highlights from that night's fun:

My worst nightmare:


Mr. A's worst nightmare:


Put this on a loop for about 2 hours and you'll get the full Awesomeness blogging experience:

3 comments:

Launa said...

So funny! I did only watch about half of it before one of my kids started driving me crazy!
I love the fact that you constantly look like you're wavering between "my kids are so cute" and "I need a drink!" That could be the definition of motherhood (right now I'm drinking coffee... only because it would be completely inappropriate to be drinking anything stronger this early in the morning!)

Awesomeness said...

Ha ha! My kids are contagious.

That wavering look never leaves my face. I even wear it at work. ;)

keri said...

LOL too funny! FANTASTIC!! LOVE IT