Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, I'm Either Brave Or Stupid

According to your Dada, NaturalDisasterGirl, I'm incredibly stupid. I took the rails off your crib and made it into a day bed. The first night you fell out of bed, thus proving your father right. I spent 1/2 the night -- part of it with your brother -- in your room because you were afraid of falling again. It seemed like kind of a failure and I was considering just putting your crib back together.

Mom doesn't really give up that easily though. The next day, I did what I should have done the first day: install the toddler bed rail. Mama would have been an instant hero on the first night if she would have just figured that out.

It's been 3 nights and counting in your toddler bed with not a single incident of you getting up out of the bed to play -- aka trash your room.

Suck it Dada. Who's da man? Mama.

No comments: