Monday, May 25, 2009

Watchin' Mickey!!!

Watchin' Mickey, Mama!!! Watchin' Mickey!! Hopper! Hopper!

This is what MickeyAddictedMartha wakes up to tell me every morning. This is the first thought on her little mind the second she sees me. She's obsessed with watching this.

About a month ago, I was feeling really nostalgic and hunted down a video my sisters and I used to watch ad nauseum. On Vacation With Mickey Mouse And Friends. It, naturally, is about Mickey and his friends and what they're doing on their vacations. All the while, Jiminy Cricket (Hopper!) is trying to track them down so they can star in a show he wrote. About being on vacation.

After Jiminy spends the whole 30 minutes or so trying to find them to pitch them his awesome script, Mickey, Donald and Goofy decide that they just can't do that show because Minnie isn't in it. So it's off to Hawaii where Minnie is currently on vacation.

You know what's always pissed me off about all that? Minnie is barely in the episode that Mickey, Donald and Goofy write up. They just wanted to play in Hawaii on the studio's dime.

Jiminy was robbed. Mickey and his friends are a bunch of ingrates.

No comments: