- I'm thankful for a minute to myself the day after Thanksgiving. Yesterday, my house was infested with 4 children under the age of 5. It reminded me of my burning desire to double up on birth control.
- I'm thankful for no-nap babies who go to bed an hour early and sleep for 12 hours straight.
- I'm thankful for Woolite rug cleaner with Oxyclean. This stuff got Jell-o out of my dining room rug. I am a die hard fan now.
- I'm thankful for good friends who don't take it personally when you grab them, throw them in a headlock and pimp slap them. (We stayed up playing Lunch Money.)
- I'm thankful that the kids managed to not be sick for the holiday.
For the record, I am most certainly not paid in any fashion to endorse anything. When I do it, it's because the shit actually works like it's supposed to. I'll let you know if this changes.