Friday, April 29, 2011

Captain Demando

My baby's finally talking.  He's needed about 6 months of speech therapy to open up, but he's finally getting there.  I can't believe the progress he's making too.  He's not just saying words, but also answering questions.  On top of that, he's actually asking for things he needs.  Like tonight when we had a real conversation:

ChattyCharlie: I'm hungry. 
Awesomeness: You need some food?
ChattyCharlie: Want crackers.
Awesomeness: You want some crackers, buddy?
ChattyCharlie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

Aw.  That's my baby.  My hungry, hungry, no cracker gettin' baby.

2 comments:

Launa said...

Haha! Kids are so funny! Charlie want a cracker?

Awesomeness said...

I bet he still does. :)

While I'm happy he's talking, I'm not starting this off on the wrong foot. We're working on "please."