Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff From The Week

InkyIrma Gets First Tattoo


Where in the hell were these things when I was a kid?  There were some temporary tattoos, but back in my day, "temporary" meant: This might not even last until the backing peels off.  This thing has been on her arm now for 4 days and it's still going strong.  It's been through bathtime and everything.  Spoiled-ass kids.  I might not have felt the need to get real tattoos if I knew about these things.


BabyGaGa Comes Out Of The Closet

Yup, those are his sister's stripey pink training pants.

You Found What? And Did What?
  
Awesomeness: What did you do today, honey?
DollyDigDug: I play in the yard and dig in the dirt!
Awesomeness: Wow!  What else did you do?
DollyDigDug: I find bugs in the dirt.
Awesomeness: How many bugs did you find?
DollyDigDug: One, two, three, four.  I find four bugs.
Awesomeness: That's totally cool!  What else did you find in the dirt?
DollyDigDug: I find chocolate in the dirt.
Awesomeness: ...chocolate?
DollyDigDug: I find chocolate and I eat it.
Awesomeness: I hope that was chocolate...

No comments: