Sunday, April 12, 2009

Search and Destroy

Well, mostly destroy and destroy, right Miss HappyHurricane? Mama was going to have an easy day yesterday because your Dada was totally willing to hang out with you at his friend's house. So, how do you show your appreciation? By trashing the place. Dada had a lot of mess to clean up, then you got to come home early. Lucky me.

While you were gone, Mama had a chance to clean up our own pig sty. 0.00003 seconds. That's how long it took you to completely rip it apart again. I think that might be a new record.

This morning what do I wake up to? You've gotten into your drawers and pulled all your socks, underwear and pajamas out and scattered them all over your bedroom. Do you know how many socks you have? I sure had no idea until I went on an Easter sock hunt in your bedroom. You've got, like, 20 pairs of socks. I'm thinking it's time to clean those out.

No comments: