Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anaconda Rides: $2.00

RubyRoughRider: Um, Mama.
Awesomeness: Um, Ruby.  (This is how most of our conversations start nowadays.)
RubyRoughRider: Kitty is too small.

This statement makes me nervous.

Awesomeness: Kitty is too small for what, honey?
RubyRoughRider: Kitty is too small to sit on.
Awesomeness: Yes, honey.  You shouldn't sit on the cat.  She's too small to ride and you could really hurt her.
RubyRoughRider: But I can ride a anaconda.
Awesomeness:  ...I suppose... (Who am I to crush her dreams?)
RubyRoughRider: Anaconda is big and I can ride and you can ride and I pay $2.00 and you pay $2.00.

I don't even know what to say to that.

She is still telling me about the anaconda.

Apparently he makes the noise, "Eeep, eeep."  He also makes a swish, swish.

She is literally in my face right now telling me this.  It's a good thing I took 4 years of typing.

5 comments:

allgrowedup said...

For some reason I have " I like big Butts" stuck in my head now rofl

Anonymous said...

Two bucks! That's a bargain of a price to ride an anaconda! Sign me up!

Awesomeness said...

Later last night, she was begging me to go to the snake store so we could pet an anaconda.

When this kid gets an idea in her head...

Launa said...

These little ones crack me up!! My parents just had a little vaca in FL and my dad held a baby alligator and all Mak wanted to know was "where's the baby's Daddy?"
Thanks for the book suggestion... one of these days I will get a break and head to the book store and am totally going to pick those up too!!

Awesomeness said...

You're welcome! We're always good for book recommendations.