Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Cat What?

TashaTattleTale: Mama! Mama!  The kitty has a rock.
Awesomeness: Uh.  The kitty has a rock?  Is that what you said?
TashaTattleTale: Yeah! The kitty has a rock.
Awesomeness: Okaaaaay.  Thanks for letting me know.

I look at the cat, who does not appear to have anything that even remotely looks like a rock.  I have no idea what this kid is talking about.

TashaTattleTale: The kitty sit on himself.
Awesomeness: What the wha?  The kitty sat on herself?
TashaTattleTale: Yeah, he was on the stairs and he sat on himself.

Duly noted.....

A few minutes later:

TashaTattleTale: We need go wash my foot.  It's stinky.
Awesomeness: How did your foot get stinky?
TashaTattleTale: Kitty peed the floor and I step in it.
Awesomeness: .......

I had her show me where the alleged cat pee was and there was nothing.  Odd.

About a half an hour later the kids' speech therapist came over and the cat decided she was going to be friendly today.  This is when I noticed a piece of crap stuck to the cat's butt.

"The kitty sit on himself."  Yes, she did indeed shit on herself.  I'm also thinking we solved the mystery of the "rock" the kitty had.  The cat pee?  I haven't found it yet and I'm not looking for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
Once a month my cat has poop stuck half out of her butt and I have to pull it out then I stick her butt inside the warm bath water

Too funny! That pee has to be around somewhere. :D

Awesomeness said...

We had another "stinky foot" incident about 1/2 an hour ago. I still have no idea where this cat pee is.

Now I'm avoiding the laundry room because that's where she keeps saying that the cat pee puddle is.

If there is indeed pee, it will eventually dry and I'll clean it up the next time I mop.

I have a case of the lazies.

Stitches In Time said...

OMG your post cracked me up!! That's life with kids and cats lol.