Saturday, December 12, 2009

Goodbye And Good Riddance!

Today I finally unloaded all of my old baby gear.  I was at a point where I was going to post it all up on Craigslist and offer $50.00 for someone to show up and haul it all away.

Why didn't I give it to Goodwill or leave it on the street corner if I wanted to get rid of it that bad?  Well, because I'm a sap and wanted to give it to someone we knew who could use it.

It all served me well; some of it made it through 2 babies.  I hope they enjoy it as much as (or in the case of the bouncer, more than) my babies did.

Goodbye bouncer seat that made both kids scream like it was made of fire.



Goodbye car seat.  I have nothing bad to say in parting to you, because you totally rock.  It was really nice to just leave the kids in their seat to pack them inside when they fell asleep in the car.

 


Goodbye walker.  We barely used you.  I think the boy sat in you once.  You were cute and all, but my kids learned to walk just fine without you.  You were more of a 'temporary confiner' than a 'walker'.





Goodbye bouncer-saurus-rex.  You win the award for the hugest, most obnoxious bouncer on the planet.  Grandma got you for the boy because she heard us mention the word bouncer in a sentence once around Christmas time, or some other bullshit reason.  You were enjoyed for about 5 minutes, then you haunted 1/2 my loft for the last year.















Doesn't he look indignant?

Goodbye 3rd baby monitor that we received as a baby shower gift.  We really only needed 2.  You were never even removed from the package.  I hope you come in handy for someone else.















Another baby monitor?  Oh awesome!  We can use it...if the baby's ever alone in the garage...

And, last but not least, the wipe warmer that I'm sure would have ruled if we had somewhere to safely use it. 

Thank you to the couple taking this stuff off my hands.  Mr. A was about to toss a rattlesnake at me if I bellyached about how all this crap was overrunning our house again.  You just saved my life.

No comments: