Sunday, May 8, 2011

Short Circuited

When you ask me about my favorite part of the morning, I might respond in 4 different ways:

  1. When I walked into the kids' room to find NatureBoy completely nude, but his sister in the corner trying to hide the fact that she was wearing his pajamas.
  2. When the kids ran out of the room and I had to slow them down by reminding them that they forgot their clothes and NatureBoy said, "Sowwy Mama."
  3. When I asked the kids what they wanted to see and RebaRobotLover wanted to see Short Circuit, but her brother wanted to watch Pingu.  She said, "But I gotta watch Number 5 before you watch Pingu."  Taking turns.  Awww.
  4. When I handed NatureBoy his cereal and he proceeded to stand behind me in the kitchen swinging his bowl around while singing the alphabet song.  I told him to take his cereal to the table.  Surprisingly, he did.
Happy Mother's Day?

Check.

2 comments:

Launa said...

Once again you made me laugh... number one was by far my favorite!!

Awesomeness said...

That was my favorite too. It's one of those moments where you just stand there for a minute trying to reconcile what you're seeing.

I had to wake their dad up to show him too.